MMPOST Version Correction Patch #3460 for 9.1.2
This patch is intended for installation on top of ArcFM 9.1.2 (build 3446).
Functionality Included: This patch corrects a bug where the MMPOST version was not being deleted correctly following post of a session or design.
Recommended Users: This patch is recommended for any clients who use ArcFM tools to post sessions or designs.
The following files are included in the patch and will replace existing files:
- Extract installation executable: Double-click the Patch #3460 for 912.exe file.
- In the WinZip Self-Extractor browse dialog, browse to the location of your ArcFM installation directory folder, ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution. Note: Do NOT extract this to your Bin folder under the ArcFM Solution directory.
- Click 'Unzip' on the WinZip Self-Extractor.
- In Windows Explorer, browse to the extract location ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution.
- Double-click on the batch file titled InstallQFE_912_3460.bat and allow the batch script to run.
- The batch script will delete all the patch-related installation files from your ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution directory, leaving behind only the ReadMe for future reference.
Patch #3460 contains the following bug fixes:
- MM24496 - Version in use message after posting a design.
For ArcGIS and ArcSDE issues, please seek assistance from ESRI Technical Support.