Edit Stability & SecCircuitAnalysis Patch #3598 (Designer) for 9.1.2 SP1
This patch is intended for installation on top of Designer 9.1.2 SP1 (build 3597).
Functionality Included: This patch contains the bug fix included in the ArcFM version of the 3598 patch, and one additional bug fix.
- Correction of a bug that caused occasional rapid shutdowns while editing in a Design.
- Correction of a bug where Secondary Circuit Analysis was not using a model-name driven table for electric properties.
Recommended Users: This patch is recommended for all Designer users.
The following files are included in the patch and will replace existing files:
- Extract installation executable: Double-click the Patch_912SP1_3598_Designer.exe file.
- In the WinZip Self-Extractor browse dialog, browse to the location of your ArcFM installation directory folder, ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution. Note: Do NOT extract this to your Bin folder under the ArcFM Solution directory.
- Click 'Unzip' on the WinZip Self-Extractor.
- In Windows Explorer, browse to the extract location ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution.
- Double-click on the batch file titled InstallQFE_912SP1_3598.bat and allow the batch script to run.
- The batch script will delete all the patch-related installation files from your ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution directory, leaving behind only the ReadMe for future reference.
Patch #3598 (Designer) contains the following bug fixes:
- MM25412 - Pure virtual function error and ArcMap rapid exit while editing in a session.
- MM25415 - Secondary Circuit Analysis using a hard-coded lookup table for determining the electrical properties of conductor features.
For ArcGIS and ArcSDE issues, please seek assistance from ESRI Technical Support.