Feeder Manager Locator Performance Patch #3632 for 9.1.2 SP1
This patch is intended for installation on top of ArcFM 9.1.2 SP1 (build 3597).
Functionality Included: This patch provides a significant performance enhancement in the use of the Feeder Manager Locator.
Recommended Users: All clients would benefit from this patch, particularly those with a large number of feeders.
The following files are included in the patch and will replace existing files:
- Extract installation executable: Double-click the Patch_912SP1_3632.exe file.
- In the WinZip Self-Extractor browse dialog, browse to the location of your ArcFM installation directory folder, ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution. Note: Do NOT extract this to your Bin folder under the ArcFM Solution directory.
- Click 'Unzip' on the WinZip Self-Extractor.
- In Windows Explorer, browse to the extract location ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution.
- Double-click on the batch file titled InstallQFE_912SP1_3632.bat and allow the batch script to run.
- The batch script will delete all the patch-related installation files from your ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution directory, leaving behind only the ReadMe for future reference.
Patch #3632 contains the following bug fixes:
- MM27773 - Performance of Feeder Manager Locator in 9.1.2
For ArcGIS and ArcSDE issues, please seek assistance from ESRI Technical Support.