ArcFM Server Multi-Threading Patch #3633
This patch is intended for installation on top of ArcFM Server 9.1.2 SP1 (build 3597). This patch fully replaces previously issued patch #3630.
Functionality Included: This patch corrects a bug where licensing was not being recognized for multi-threaded applications and preventing correct licensing of ArcFM Server (3630).
Recommended Users: Clients who are developing on ArcFM Server would benefit from this patch.
The following files are included in the patch and will replace existing files:
- Extract installation executable: Double-click the Patch_912SP1_3633.exe file.
- In the WinZip Self-Extractor browse dialog, browse to the location of your ArcFM installation directory folder, ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution. Note: Do NOT extract this to your Bin folder under the ArcFM Solution directory.
- Click 'Unzip' on the WinZip Self-Extractor.
- In Windows Explorer, browse to the extract location ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution.
- Double-click on the batch file titled InstallQFE_912SP1_3633.bat and allow the batch script to run.
- The batch script will delete all the patch-related installation files from your ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution directory, leaving behind only the ReadMe for future reference.
Patch #3633 contains the following bug fixes:
- MM28164 - A ArcSOC.exe process is left hanging when editing ArcFM Features.
- MM27777 - Errors occur posting ArcFM features using ArcFM Server in 9.1.2 SP1 (3630).
For ArcGIS and ArcSDE issues, please seek assistance from ESRI Technical Support.