Design Page Templates Patch #3634 for 9.1.2 SP1
This patch is intended for installation on top of ArcFM 9.1.2 SP1 (build 3597).
Functionality Included: This patch corrects a bug in Designer where selecting the ‘Remove All’ button in the Designer Page Template Manager removed all design page templates for all designs, rather than removing all design page templates for only the open design.
Recommended Users: All clients who use the design page template functionality would benefit from this patch.
The following files are included in the patch and will replace existing files:
- Extract installation executable: Double-click the Patch_912SP1_3634.exe file.
- In the WinZip Self-Extractor browse dialog, browse to the location of your ArcFM installation directory folder, ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution. Note: Do NOT extract this to your Bin folder under the ArcFM Solution directory.
- Click 'Unzip' on the WinZip Self-Extractor.
- In Windows Explorer, browse to the extract location ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution.
- Double-click on the batch file titled InstallQFE_912SP1_3634.bat and allow the batch script to run.
- The batch script will delete all the patch-related installation files from your ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution directory, leaving behind only the ReadMe for future reference.
Patch #3634 contains the following bug fixes:
- 28294 - The Remove All Page Templates tool removes ALL designer page templates, regardless of user.
For ArcGIS and ArcSDE issues, please seek assistance from ESRI Technical Support.