QA/QC Tool in Designs Patch #3638 for 9.1.2 SP1
This patch is intended for installation on top of Designer 9.1.2 SP1 (build 3597).
Functionality Included: This patch corrects a bug where using the QA/QC tool in a design would incorrectly modify attributes on the geographical unit, possibly posting inaccurate data to the geodatabase.
Recommended Users: This patch is recommended for all Designer users.
The following files are included in the patch and will replace existing files:
- Extract installation executable: Double-click the Patch_912SP1_3638.exe file.
- In the WinZip Self-Extractor browse dialog, browse to the location of your ArcFM installation directory folder, ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution. Note: Do NOT extract this to your Bin folder under the ArcFM Solution directory.
- Click 'Unzip' on the WinZip Self-Extractor.
- In Windows Explorer, browse to the extract location ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution.
- Double-click on the batch file titled InstallQFE_912SP1_3638.bat and allow the batch script to run.
- The batch script will delete all the patch-related installation files from your ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution directory, leaving behind only the ReadMe for future reference.
Patch #3638 contains the following bug fixes:
- MM28317 - CU order on the design tab and interaction with QA/QC tool.
For ArcGIS and ArcSDE issues, please seek assistance from ESRI Technical Support.