Phase Swap Patch #3642 for 9.1.2 SP1
This patch is intended for installation on top of ArcFM 9.1.2 SP1 (build 3597).
Functionality Included: This patch provides functionality in the phase swap tool to accommodate data models that use a single field to store normal position for all phases.
Recommended Users: Only clients who model their data as described above would benefit from this patch.
The following files are included in the patch and will replace existing files:
- Extract installation executable: Double-click the Patch_912SP1_3642.exe file.
- In the WinZip Self-Extractor browse dialog, browse to the location of your ArcFM installation directory folder, ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution. Note: Do NOT extract this to your Bin folder under the ArcFM Solution directory.
- Click 'Unzip' on the WinZip Self-Extractor.
- In Windows Explorer, browse to the extract location ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution.
- Double-click on the batch file titled InstallQFE_912SP1_3642.bat and allow the batch script to run.
- The batch script will delete all the patch-related installation files from your ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution directory, leaving behind only the ReadMe for future reference.
Patch #3642 contains the following bug fixes:
- MM28467 - Phase swap does not work with data models with a single NormalPosition field.
For ArcGIS and ArcSDE issues, please seek assistance from ESRI Technical Support.