Template Tool Cancel and Non-UI License Manager Patch #3644 for 9.1.2 SP1
This patch is intended for installation on top of ArcFM or Designer 9.1.2 SP1 (build 3597).
Functionality Included: This patch corrects two defects.
- Canceling the placement of a template favorite while in a design will now correctly update the design tab.
- Improved recovery of the license manager in an application that does not use a user interface (for example, the custom Batch Reconcile and Post tool).
Recommended Users: Clients who use the template favorite tool would benefit from this patch. Clients who use a Telvent Miner & Miner Batch Reconcile and Post tool may benefit from this patch and should contact Tech Support to discuss.
The following files are included in the patch and will replace existing files:
- Extract installation executable: Double-click the Patch_912SP1_3644.exe file.
- In the WinZip Self-Extractor browse dialog, browse to the location of your ArcFM installation directory folder, ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution. Note: Do NOT extract this to your Bin folder under the ArcFM Solution directory.
- Click 'Unzip' on the WinZip Self-Extractor.
- In Windows Explorer, browse to the extract location ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution.
- Double-click on the batch file titled InstallQFE_912SP1_3644.bat and allow the batch script to run.
- The batch script will delete all the patch-related installation files from your ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution directory, leaving behind only the ReadMe for future reference.
Patch #3644 contains the following bug fixes:
- MM28721 - Cancelling a Template (while in choice lists, etc.) leaves items in Design Tab.
- MM28667 - Licensing stops working under certain scenarios when a connection to the license server is disrupted.
For ArcGIS and ArcSDE issues, please seek assistance from ESRI Technical Support.