Save Design Performance Patch #4364
This patch is intended for installation on top of Designer 9.2 SP2 (build 4355).
Functionality Included: This patch corrects a defect in save design to now correctly save a design in the presence of a large MM_WMS_COMPATIBLE_UNIT table and improve performance of save design for any size MM_WMS_COMPATIBLE_UNIT table.
Recommended Users: All Designer clients would benefit from this patch.
The following files are included in the patch and will replace existing files:
- Extract installation executable: Double-click the Patch_920SP2_4364.exe file.
- In the WinZip Self-Extractor browse dialog, browse to the location of your ArcFM installation directory folder, ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution. Note: Do NOT extract this to your Bin folder under the ArcFM Solution directory.
- Click 'Unzip' on the WinZip Self-Extractor.
- In Windows Explorer, browse to the extract location ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution.
- Double-click on the batch file titled InstallQFE_92SP2_4364.bat and allow the batch script to run.
- The batch script is complete after deleting all the patch-related installation files from your ..\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution directory, leaving behind only the ReadMe for future reference.
Patch #4364 contains the following bug fixes:
- MM28803 - Record Count timing out during save design.
For ArcGIS and ArcSDE issues, please seek assistance from ESRI Technical Support.