XML Import/Export Patch #4484
This patch is intended for installation on top of ArcFM 9.2 SP3 (build 4474).
Functionality Included: This patch corrects two defects.
- ArcFM XML Export incorrectly saved to the database when ArcFM Properties were exported, causing any client desktop machines on previous ArcFM versions to be unable to edit.
- ArcFM XML Import would display errors when attempting to import some snapping properties into databases with non-matching snapping schemas.
Recommended Users: All clients would benefit from this patch.
Notes: The ArcFM Properties export .xml changed from ArcFM version 9.1.2 to 9.2 SP3. Due to this change, an ArcFM Properties export .xml that was created using a desktop on ArcFM 9.2 SP3, with a source database at 9.1.2, should NOT be re-imported into a 9.1.2 database. Such a re-import will result in the inability to edit with 9.1.2 ArcFM desktop machines.
The following files are included in the patch and will replace existing files:
- Download the patch installer Patch_920SP3_4484.exe to any location on your desktop machine.
- Double-click the file to launch the installation.
- At the installer dialog, review the readme information if desired. Then click 'Install Patch'.
- When the installer dialog displays 'Completed', click the 'Close' button.
Patch #4484 contains the following bug fixes:
- MM29540 - ArcFM XML Export of a 9.1.x database from 9.2 client 'upgrades' blobs.
- MM29724 - Allow exporting/importing when the XML or snapping table doesn't have the Subtype_code field.
For ArcGIS and ArcSDE issues, please seek assistance from
ESRI Technical Support.