ArcFM Server integration with ArcGIS Server Manager Patch #4597
This patch is intended for installation on top of ArcFM Server 9.2.1 (build 4573).
Functionality Included: This patch replaces patch 4594 and resolves the following issues:
- The ArcFM Attribute Viewer control does not display the grid portion of the result from an ArcFM Task added in ArcGIS Server Manager.
- An ESRI task is not automatically linked to the ArcFM Attribute Viewer control when ESRI task are added in ArcGIS Server Manager.
- When the ArcFM Identify tool is present on the web page it limits the number of concurrent users.(4594)
- When the ESRI Overview Control is present on the web page with ArcGIS Server 9.2 sp4 or ArcGIS Server 9.2 sp5 installed the ArcFM Viewer web application generates errors. (4594)
Recommended Users: Any client using ArcFM Server and ArcGIS Server Manager, or any clients using ArcFM Viewer for ArcGIS Server.
The following files are included in the patch and will replace existing files:
- ArcFM Server Templates for ArcGIS Server Manager and Visual Studio
Patch #4597 requires the installation of two previous patched installers:
- Download the ArcFM Server Templates in Visual Studio 2005 - Patched installer for the ArcFM_Server921.msi.
- Download the ArcFM Server Templates in ArcGIS Server Manager - Patched installer for ArcFM_Server921.msi.
- Download the patch installer Patch_921_4597.exe to any location on your desktop machine.
- Double-click the file to launch the installation.
- At the installer dialog, review the readme information if desired. Then click 'Install Patch'.
- When the installer dialog displays 'Completed', click the 'Close' button.
- The patch will need to be installed in the following locations:
- SOC machines
- WebServer machine
- SOM machine
- Developer machines
Patch #4597 contains the following bug fixes:
- MM31368 - ArcFM Attribute Viewer does not display grid results when executing and ArcFM Task from an ArcFM Web Page built using ArcGIS Server Manager.
- MM30988 - ArcFM Identify causes issues for concurrent users.
For ArcGIS and ArcSDE issues, please seek assistance from ESRI Technical Support.