Responder Patch #4688
This patch is intended for installation on top of Responder 9.3 (build 4676).
Functionality Included: This patch fixes numerous issues; please see the fixed bug list below for more information.
Recommended Users: All Clients on 9.3 should install this patch.
Notes: This patch must be installed to all client, server and web server machines.
The following files are included in the patch and will replace existing files:
- Download the patch installer Patch_930_4688.exe to any location on your desktop machine (Client, Server and Web boxes).
- Double-click the file to launch the installation.
- At the installer dialog, review the readme information if desired. Then click 'Install Patch'.
- When the installer dialog displays 'Completed', click the 'Close' button.
- Update server configuration files
- Files are installed at (Install Directory):\ Program Files\Miner and Miner\Responder\Developer Resources\Implementation Scripts\Config
- Copy the ExplorerRulesConfig.xml and SubmitRulesConfig.xml
- If you have any customizations which have added new submit rules or explorer rules, backup your existing files (rename) in the (Install Directory):\ Program Files\Miner and Miner\Responder\Server folder
- Paste the copied the ExplorerRulesConfig.xml and SubmitRulesConfig.xml into (Install Directory):\ Program Files\Miner and Miner\Responder\Server folder
- If you have customizations as mentioned in bullet #3, manually merge your custom rules back into these files
- Re-start all Responder services
Patch #4688 contains the following bug fixes:
- QFE32461 - Remove the Full Refresh From Drag and Drop Commands.
- QFE32148 - Dataset Errors with Crew and Hazard Assignment.
- QFE32416 - Performance Fix for Submit Rule Issue.
- QFE32181 - Responder is Over-Predicting in Some Situations.
- QFE32149 - Hazard Call Assigned to Different Incident Than Hazard.
- QFE32195 - Archive Table Data Corruption Issue.
- QFE32558 - Canít Edit in Archive.
- QFE33224 - Manual Incident Creation Allowing for Over-prediction.
For ArcGIS and ArcSDE issues, please seek assistance from ESRI Technical Support.