ArcFM Server ADF Patch #5213
This patch is intended for installation on top of ArcFM Server 9.3 Rev2 (build 5168)and replaces previously issued patch #5191.
Functionality Included:This patch provides a workaround for ESRI bug NIM045843 that prevents any of the ArcFM Server ADF components from working on ArcGIS Server version 9.3.1.
Additionally, this patch provides a fix for a problem with the Locator configurator in ArcGIS Server manager.
- NIM045843 - Resource type implementation specified in ESRI.ArcGIS.ADF.Web.DataSources.ArcGISServer.config is ignored by .NET Web ADF
- This patch will only install on AGS 9.3.1. It is not necessary on previous versions.
- The workaround causes non-ArcFM map services to stop working.
- You should uninstall this patch as soon as NIM045843 is fixed, which is currently projected for 9.3.1 sp1 - due out in November.
Recommended Users: All client who wish to use ArcFM Server 9.3 Rev2 with ArcGIS 9.3.1 will need this patch.
The following files are included in the patch and will replace existing files:
The patch also updates these ESRI configuration files:
- Download the patch installer Patch_930Rev2_5213.exe to any local folder.
- Double-click the file to launch the installation.
- At the installer dialog, review the readme information if desired. Then click 'Install Patch'.
- When the installer dialog displays 'Completed', click the 'Close' button.
Patch #5213 contains the following bug fixes:
- QFE36131 - 9.3r2 ArcFM Server doesn't work against AGS 9.3.1
- MM37787 - ArcGIS Server Manager Locator Configurator doesn't work against Server 9.3.1
For ArcGIS and ArcSDE issues, please seek assistance from ESRI Technical Support.