General Patch #5303 for ArcFM 9.3 Rev2
This patch is intended for installation on top of ArcFM 9.3 Rev2 (build 5168). It replaces previously issued patches #5298, #5288, #5277, #5267, #5265, #5230, #5222, #5186, and #5185.
Functionality Included: This patch replaces previously issued patches.
- Patch 5303 - This patch corrects an issue with the Diff method in IMMTracedElements which was returning incorrect results.
- Patch 5298 - This patch corrects an issue which caused GDB replication to require a full download unnecessarily.
- Patch 5288 - This patch corrects a defect in the Object Query Locator.
- Patch 5185 - This patch corrects an issue where Feeder Manager may fail to update multifeeds when the status of switching devices are changed.
- Patch 5186 - This patch addresses an issue where raising custom COMExceptions in AU's may crash ArcMap.
- Patch 5222 - This patch corrects an issue that was preventing users from establishing more than 3 Geodatabase Manager Services on a single machine. This patch also removes versions from the Deletion Queue that no longer have corresponding versions. Important: You must stop all Geodatabase Manager Services and close the Geodatabase Manager Administrator Tool before installing this patch (if you are using GDBM).
- Patch 5230 - This patch corrects an issue where related records were not sorted alphanumerically when you are several levels deep in the relationship tree.
- Patch 5267 - This patch fixes an issue that prevents Responder users from getting correct customer counts when configured for EFM and with a looped substation modeled.
- Patch 5265 - Corrects a tracing function of Feeder Manager leveraged by Responder.
- Patch 5277 - This patch allows users of GDB Replication to abort a full replica download as an administrative control. Clients who use GDB Replication and want to control whether a full replica download is allowed as an administrative control.
- Patch 5280 - This patch improves the performance of Extended Feeder Manager.
Recommended Users: Clients who use ArcFM Geodatabase Manager, Feeder Manager, Responder, or ArcFM Mobile would benefit from this patch.
The following files are included in the patch and will replace existing files:
- Miner.Desktop.dll (#5185)
- Miner.Geodatabase.dll (#5298, #5280, #5222, #5265, #5267, #5277)
- Miner.GeodatabaseUI.dll (#5222, #5277)
- mmAEObjects.dll (#5230, #5288)
- mmAutoUpdate.dll (#5186, #5267)
- mmCoreObjects.dll (#5230)
- mmDesignerObjects.dll (#5230)
- mmFavoriteObjects.dll (#5230)
- mmFeeder.dll (#5185, #5265, #5303)
- mmFieldExtractorServerOID.exe (#5267)
- mmFIMObjects.dll (#5230)
- mmFrameworkListObjects.dll (#5230)
- mmGeodatabaseObjects.dll (#5267)
- mmGeodatabase.olb (#5267)
- mmMapProduction.dll (#5230)
- mmPxBase.dll (#5230)
- mmRelationshipObjects.dll (#5230)
- mmTemplateObjects.dll (#5230)
- mmTopLevelObjects.dll (#5230)
- mmULSObjects.dll (#5230)
- mmWFMIntegration.dll (#5267)
- mmWorkFlowObjects.dll (#5230)
- GeodatabaseManagerServices.exe (#5222)
- GeodabaseManagerAdmin.exe (#5222)
- GeodatabaseManagerServices.exe.config (#5222)
- GeodatabaseManagerAdmin.exe.config (#5222)
- Download the patch installer Patch_931SP1_5303.exe to any location on your desktop machine.
- Stop all of your existing Geodatabase Manager Services and close the Geodatabase Manager Admin Tool (if using GDBM).
- Double-click the file to launch the installation.
- At the installer dialog, review the readme information if desired. Then click 'Install Patch'.
- When the installer dialog displays 'Completed', click the 'Close' button.
Patch #5298 contains the following bug fixes:
- QFE42104: Feeder Manager - IMMTracedElements::Diff is returning incorrect results which is affecting Responder (#5303)
- MM41352: Geodatabase Replication - File -- UID File Incorrectly Orders HashData Key (#5298)
- QFE41372: Locator - Object Query does not work properly on a configured table (#5288)
- QFE40856: Extended Feeder Manager - Extended Feeder Manager performance has deteriorated (#5280)
- QFE40620: Unknown - Add ability to abort a full replica download (#5277)
- QFE38502: ArcFM Geodatabase Extraction Tool - Primary Key Mismatch SOID to OID Causes Invalid Relationships (#5267)
- QFE38501: Mobile XML Logging - Features placed in the field cannot be related if the relationship is based on OID/SOID (#5267)
- QFE38503: Mobile XML Logging - Session Updates between Field and Enterprise Create Features with Negative Oids (#5267)
- QFE38839: Mobile XML Logging - handle edit log entries to rows that have already been deleted by earlier log entries (#5267)
- QFE38840: Mobile XML Logging - auto updaters are firing during mobile design XML packet replay on open (#5267)
- QFE39213: Outage created when two feeders are tied together (EFM and Looped Substation) (#5265)
- QFE38227: Attribute Editor -- Related record sorting doesn't work when you are several levels deep (#5230)
- QFE37677: ArcFM Geodatabase Manager -- Only three GDBM services can be run at one time (#5222)
- QFE37678: ArcFM Geodatabase Manager -- Rows in the Deletion Queue that no longer have corresponding versions should be removed (#5222)
- QFE36635: Raising custom COMException in AU is crashing ArcMap (#5186)
- MM35607: Multifeeds not being created correctly when changing switching devices (#5185)
- QFE36692: Tie devices keeping the FeederID after the circuit has been opened (#5185)
For ArcGIS and ArcSDE issues, please seek assistance from ESRI Technical Support.