General Designer Express Patch #5912 for 9.3.1 SP1
This patch is intended for installation on top of Designer Express 9.3.1 SP1 (build 5881). This patch replaces previously issued patches #5903, #5898, #5892 and #5883.
Functionality Included: This patch addresses several issues with Designer Express.
Recommended Users: Clients who use Designer Express would benefit from this patch.
The following files are included in the patch and will replace existing files:
- Miner.Desktop.DesignerExpress.dll (#5912, #5903, #5898, #5892, #5883)
- Download the patch installer Patch_931SP1_5912.exe to any location on your desktop machine.
- Double-click the file to launch the installation.
- At the installer dialog, review the readme information if desired. Then click 'Install Patch'.
- When the installer dialog displays 'Completed', click the 'Close' button.
Patch #5898 contains the following bug fixes:
- MM41763: Designer Express - Tools -- Designer Express Abandon does not work correctly with certain features. (#5912)
- QFE41724: Designer Express - Tools -- AU Design Express Update Cost Item Units gives error on update (#5903)
- QFE41556: Designer Express - Tools -- Designer Express and changing versions within multiple data frames (#5898)
- QFE41159: Designer Express - Tools -- Switching a stored display swizzles all layers to be under the design version (#5892)
- QFE41049: Designer Express - Tools -- User always prompted to save changes, even in blank express design (#5883)
For ArcGIS and ArcSDE issues, please seek assistance from ESRI Technical Support.