Connection Manager Patch #7033 for Fiber Manager 10.0.1 SP1
This patch is intended for installation on top of ArcFM Desktop 10.0.1 SP1 (build 7031).
Functionality Included: This patch significantly decreases the time it takes to open Connection Manager. (#7033)
Recommended Users: Clients who use Fiber Manager would benefit from this patch.
The following files are included in the patch and will replace existing files:
- Miner.Desktop.dll (#7033)
- Miner.Framework.dll (#7033)
- Miner.FrameworkUI.dll (#7033)
- Download the patch installer Patch_1001SP1_7033.exe to any location on your desktop machine.
- Double-click the file to launch the installation.
- At the installer dialog, review the readme information if desired. Then click 'Install Patch'.
- When the installer dialog displays 'Completed', click the 'Close' button.
Patch #7033 contains the following bug fixes:
- MM43104: Fiber Manager -- Connection Manager can take several minutes to open for large patch location sites. (#7033)
For ArcGIS and ArcSDE issues, please seek assistance from ESRI Technical Support.